Zooper Widget Pro is a Popular app developed by the XDA Developers. Zooper Widget Pro app allows a user to customize the Android phone with thousands of clock, calendar, weather, and music widgets and make home screen beautiful. This is a unique app and very useful for android lovers like me. So this post is all about Zooper Widget Pro android app. Here I will share everything that you need to know about it. So without wasting the time, Let’s get started!
There are two versions of Zooper Widget android application.
- Zooper Widget [Free]
- Zooper Widget Pro [Paid]
Both are available in Google Play Store. So you can download the free app from play store but there are some limitations like you can’t save your customized template and on tap action is also not available which is very important. But In Zooper Widget Pro version, there are no limitations and it is also ad free.
Zooper Pro is available at a very cheap price but even if you can’t afford it then you can grab Zooper Pro via download button below. (I recommend you to buy Zooper Widget Pro app from play store, they deserve it)
What is Zooper Widget Pro
Now you know What is Zooper Widget Pro as I have explained above. Let’s see How to use Zooper Widget Pro app. To start using Zooper Widget app, you have to Download Zooper Widget Pro apk app and Install it on your Android Smartphone. Here, you can get direct download button of Zooper Pro app for FREE and also how to use guide.
Follow the below steps to download and Install Zooper Widget Pro on your Android phone:-
- First of all, you need to enable “Unkown Sources” in Settings >> Security >> Unkown Sources. After enabling this feature you can install apps from sources other than play store.
- Now Download Zooper Widget Pro APK App by click on download button below.
Zooper Widget Pro APK
- Now Open the APK file and Install it.
Now Zooper Widget Pro apk is installed on your phone. Now Let’s use it.
- How to use Zooper Widget Pro?
- Best Zooper Widget skins
- Wallpaper app for Zooper Widget Pro
- Best Zooper widget template
– Sample templates included, no need to download anything else
– Some custom fonts already included, additional can be added on sdcard/fonts
– Create your templates easily, no functional limit, tons of variables and controls
– WYSIWYG editor with layers
– Build your style and change everything: color, text, shapes, position and more!
– Completely customizable date and time (day of the year, week number, number to text…)
– Date calculations (countdown, time to or from any date, calendar event or system attribute)
– Full Math expressions supported
– Battery info (remaining time, percentage, temperature, voltage)
– World clock (multiple timezones on the same widget)
– Weather for current or multiple locations on the same widget
– Up to 5 days forecast from multiple providers (Open Weather Map, YR.NO)
– Calendar info with free customization
– System info, like uptime, next alarm, SD card space
– WiFi network name, cell operator, signal strength, connection type
– Network traffic data stats for current day, week, month and more
– Missed calls, unread SMS, unread GMail (multiple accounts and labels)
– Sunrise, Sunset and Astrological Nautical or Civil twilight
– Moon Rise, Set and Illumination percentage
– Series for days, months and more!
– Completely dynamic and customizable TTF and PNG iconsets
– Static Bitmaps (PNG with alpha and JPG)
– Progress Bars customizable with any numeric variable such as min/max and value
– Tasker integration (see website)
– Jelly Bean lock screen support
– No Ads
– Widget on tap action / config lock (and “module” click action)
– Load and Save templates on SD card
– APK themes support
– Buzz launcher support
Zooper Widget has been built from ground up with battery in mind; nothing will be done while your phone sleeps, no weather will be updated if you have no weather information on screen, and no location will be updated if you do not ask it to.
Zooper Widget does not use much memory when it’s running – even with 10 widgets on your screen it won’t exceed more than 10 megabytes. However, during configuration RAM usage can climb up to 25mb. This is normal and the space will be released shortly after config is closed. If you’re using Bitmaps, due to the heavy caching, usage will be higher.